This marvelous gateway between Europe and Asia promises an exciting, energizing multicultural atmosphere! In addition to the increased awareness and appreciation that accompany traveling in such a diverse world region, the seemingly endless opportunities for your adventure include mountain hiking, paragliding, rafting, cave exploration, swimming in the bluest of waters, and more!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Adventure Type Activities
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
- All activities listed in the Itinerary of this brochure, unless otherwise stated.
- All accommodations upon your arrival and through your departure based on shared occupancy.
- Transfers and transportation on air-conditioned coach buses.
- International Flight Tickets.
- All entrance fees for all activities and places visited throughout the whole itinerary.
- Three meals per day.
- Experienced bilingual tour leaders throughout the whole itinerary.
- Visa application Fees (Not required for US Citizens).
- Travel Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
- Trip Interruption Insurance (Optional).
- Pocket money for souvenirs, impulse purchases, and optional activities.
- Any activities that are not stated in this brochure.
- Meals during flights (if not provided) and meals/snacks at airport transits
- Arrive at Istanbul – Atatürk International Airport (IST)
- Take a domestic flight from Istanbul (IST) to Izmir – Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB)
- Travel by air-conditioned coach bus to Selçuk in south central Turkey
- Time to relax by the pool or go for a swim at our mountain view motel
- Get ready for the mountains as our first team building activity, the Treasure HuntChallenge, begins!
History & more!
- Discover Ephesus…our guided tour of this famous city includes a visit to both the Seven Sleepers Cave and the Virgin Mary House.
- Later, our team building activities continue with the Treasure Hunt Challenge Photo Hunt!
- Begin the day with a trip from Selçuk to Ölüdeniz, where we will stay in a stunning beach resort on the shores of the Blue Lagoon. The swimming is phenomenal, with water so blue you can’t tell where the lagoon ends and the sky begins.
- Paragliding today! Soar through the sky for a spectacular birds-eye view of Ölüdeniz- now you’ll know why birds sing!
- There will be plenty of time for leisure, relaxation and souvenir shopping. Then, get ready for a fun evening on the town
The Blue Cave and Beyond
- The day begins with a lovely half-day cruise to the Blue Cave, Butterfly Valley and the Waterfalls! We will enjoy a special lunch on an island and visit unique water features.
- There will be time for a cultural tour in town followed by souvenir shopping and a short visit to beautiful Fethiye.
Bring on the Bicycles
- Get ready for a spirited morning bike tour, then relax during a two-hour bus ride to Saklıkent.
- An exotic Tree House will be our residence!
- A relaxing walk amidst lovely scenery during our short visit to thefamous Saklıkent Canyon will lead to an enjoyable mud bath.
- Rafting is another highlight of our day, followed by a funevening of games.
Fly off to The Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar
- We are skybound today as we leave Seklikent and transfer to Dalaman Airport (DLM) for a Domestic Flight to Istanbul (IST).
- Once we arrive and check in, we tour the breathtaking elegance of the Blue Mosque, visit the iconic works in the museum at Aya Sofia, and enjoy the jaw-dropping shopping at the Grand Bazaar. There’s no better way to see and experience Istanbul !
Palatial Splendor Awaits
- We begin our day with a visit to Topkapi Palace, the splendid home of the Ottoman Sultans for nearly 400 years.
- Sit back and observe the beautiful and bustling city of Istanbul as we enjoy a Bosphorus cruise.
- A visit to the Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art and an optional stop at the Turkish Hammamconclude our adventures.
- Check out and depart on the journey home!
Sea Breeze Hotel And Apartments
You can wait and do it in the destination.so we can get a better rate.
No. However, we recommend to send these items with your child if you trust their judgment of using them. If you need the mentor to supervise it, please contact the mentor of your child directly. Here is a link for a recommendation for sleep aid http://amzn.to/1UEOWGD
Everyone must check with their health insurance provider to make sure they cover international traveling. If they don’t, then please purchase this from any vendor, it costs approximately $25. Check these links for Insurance providers
One 30 inch luggage that doesn’t exceed 50lb. Example in this link https://goo.gl/KM3iLJ This type allows you to access your stuff in a very easy way.
*In addition, a large size Backpack for the items you need in the airplane along with your pajamas and one outfit. We always recommend you take some essentials in your backpack in cas -god forbids- your luggage doesn’t arrive on time.
Yes. We will buy one for each traveler and give it to you at the airport. It costs $2.
No. Liquids and sharp items are not allowed in the airplanes.