Bosnia & Croatia
Experience a truly unforgettable 7-day venture exploring the amazing beauty resulting from the blended Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian cultural histories! To take away your breath, Croatia offers the heavily forested Plitvice Lakes National Park, featuring 16 stunning crystalline lakes tumbling into each other via a series of waterfalls and cascades. To give you outrageous fun, there’s rafting, hiking, biking and quad-biking – just a few of the activities of this crazy-gorgeous adventure!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Adventure Type Activities
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Wanna go on an adventure of a lifetime? Our International Trip sold out in 22 hours alhamdollilah! We still have a few spots left on our second trip in collaboration with M&M youth. Sign up now https://isbcc.wufoo.com/forms/z19e5hic13ydsp9/
Posted by Arkanum on Monday, 12 March 2018
Bosnia & Herzegovina is most intriguing for its East-meets- West atmosphere born of blended Ottoman and Austro- Hungarian histories. Many visitors still associate the country with the heartbreaking civil war of the 1990s, and it’s still hard to escape the horrors of that era. But today, visitors will likely remember the country for its deep, unassuming human warmth, its beautiful mountains capes, cascading rafting rivers, and waterfalls
In Croatia, we visit Plitvice Lakes National Park. Within the boundaries of this heavily forested national park, 16 crystalline lakes tumble into each other via a series of waterfalls and cascades.
- All activities listed in the Itinerary of this brochure, unless otherwise stated.
- All accommodations upon your arrival and through your departure based on shared occupancy.
- Transfers and transportation on air-conditioned coach buses.
- International Flight Tickets.
- All entrance fees for all activities and places visited throughout the whole itinerary.
- Three meals per day.
- Experienced bilingual tour leaders throughout the whole itinerary.
- Visa application Fees (Not required for US Citizens).
- Travel Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
- Trip Interruption Insurance (Optional).
- Pocket money for souvenirs, impulse purchases, and optional activities.
- Any activities that are not stated in this brochure.
- Meals during flights (if not provided) and meals/snacks at airport transits
ARRIVE AT ZAGREB
- Arrive at Zagreb International Airport.
- Try some amazing Bosnian food for supper.
- A quick visit to The Zagreb Mosque.
- Take a two hour ride to our hotel near Plitvice Lake National Park.
- With a combination of hiking, electric boat and panorama train, we discover Plitvice Lakes National Park with its exceptional natural beauty.
- After lunch, we take a short drive to cross the Croatian Bosnian boarder and reach Bihać before sunset.
- Watch a documentary on the heartbreaking civil war of the 1990s.
- Enjoy an outstanding rafting journey in Una river. We will have lots of opportunities for cliff jumping and swimming.
- Bihać City Tour: visit Fethija Mosque, the old- est gothic building in the country, which was originally built as a Catholic church.
- Mountain biking: try different routs in Plješivica and the valley of the river Una.
- Visit stunning Una waterfalls.
- Have traditional Bosnian lunch with locals.
- Visit a fish farm.
- See the oldest washing machine using
- waterfalls force.
THE ROAD TO MOSTAR
- Traditional Bosnian Lunch.
- Mostar City Tour: War boulevard- Sniper tower- Koski
- Mehmed Pasha mosque- Bazaar- Old Bridge- Bosnian coffee workshop.
- Tekija Blagaj: a monastery built on the source of Buna river for the Dervish cults
- On our final day, we get a chance to discover this outstanding natural attraction, where the Trebižat River plummets in a broad 25m-high arc into an emerald pool
- Drive back to Zagreb
Today we pack and depart from Zagreb international Airport for the journey home!
Plitvice: Hotel Big House Plitvička jezera or Similar
Una Aqua Camp Site